Reaction score
Piper Exhausts

Having fitted many different exhaust systems to Clios, I have found Piper exhaust systems to be the best built and best fitting of the lot.

172 cat-back system £432.40
182 cat back system £432.40
197 cat back system £628.62
Williams/1.8 16v cat back system £319.60

Each of these systems can be fitted in the workshop in around an hour

Reaction score
That centre section looks quite strange? are the prices quoted excluding fitting?

Reaction score
The end which connects to the rear box isnt in line with the rest of the pipe, which sort of joins on to it on its side (if you understand what i mean?) Nothing wrong, just different to all the others i have seen!

Reaction score
Piper dont make one, but any replacement for the standard cat will fit. I've normally used either a janspeed decat(which i can supply) or made something up myself (handy with the old welding kit dont you know ;) )

Reaction score
This may be a daft question but how loud are the piper systems on a 182(with a sport cat) ?i have a janspeed fitted at the moment(with a sport cat) to my trophy and hate the sound of it ,but i also have a civic type r and have the piper mani,sport cat and full 2.5'' system fitted to that and it's loud,the only reason i ask is i plan to do alot of track work this year in the trophy and i dont want it to be to loud,cheers