Reaction score
Cool! Shame you have to part with it.........

Who did the build? Trust by "Quaife helicoil differential" you mean "Quaife ATB helical differential"?

Certainly does the job. Do you get torque steer under hard launch, and how do the OEM drive shafts cope with the added power/torque?

Reaction score
Hi, I did the build myself with a lot of information and help from K tec and yes its the ATB diff, as you can imagine with 400lb of torque and the being virtually no lag you think it would be all over the place but no, it pulls out of the bends like snot off a chickens lip!!!!! Even in 3rd gear low down watching the speedo is like watching the rev counter go up, the 0-60 time is good but its the 100 sprint that blows you away, its only running @ 1.2 bar and with the turbo I am running its could run at 1.8 which would equate to 400 bhp and 500lb, but its enough for the car as it is as i would need gearbox mods, it the only one as ktec knows of running the megane turbo unit on the vvt engine.

Thanks for your interest in the Trophy

Darren

Reaction score
Hi sorry forgot to mention, I have had no reliability issue with the drive shafts or anything in that matter, only a boost pipe blowing off a couple of times and now that is sorted

Thanks

Daz