Reaction score
And I laughed and I laughed and I laughed!
Maybe he has a special 'Trophy' mesh catch-all thing(do they have a proper name?:?) for the boot as well? :lol:

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
Maybe he has a special 'Trophy' mesh catch-all thing(do they have a proper name?:?) for the boot as well? :lol:

You got a mesh catch-all thing?! Were they supposed to come fitted to the trophy?

I want one.... :(

Reaction score
fazedesign said:
duffer987 said:

You got a mesh catch-all thing?! Were they supposed to come fitted to the trophy?

I had one for my 172 and never used it, don't know if people got them with their Trophys or not?

Reaction score
fazedesign said:

The mesh catch-all thing (or "Boot Net" or "Cargo Net" or "Luggage Net") is not standard with the Trophy.

I asked my dealer about it and he tried to sell me one for a Laguna which is about twice the size of the Clio one !

I've been told that the part number is 82 00 088 729 if you're interested, but I haven't checked it out yet.

Reaction score
i love reading the ask seller a question bit on silly auctions :lol:

Yea boot net was out of a partx kangoo on my trophy!