Reaction score
I am a new user an appologise if you have seen this a million times but i hope you all have the patiences to advide me,,please !!! Iv saved up £400 for a exhaust suystem and i am about to buy the ktec supersports decat back,, is this a good idea??? i wanted a yozza but were do i get 1 from???? any other brands i should be looking at? thanks for your time :D

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Also, try a search on here as this has been covered many a time. You'll find a lot of useful reviews/opinions on different systems.

Reaction score
are you saying contact that guy on the link?? yea ill have a search around the forum, haha sorry bout the big blue i thought id b cool ,,lol cheers

Reaction score
iv been lookin around and a yooza is going to be realy hard to get hold of so,, wat do you think cums close to it noise wise ?? thanks

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
friend of mine has the Ktec system you're looking to get. Sounds nice without being OTT when on the motorway etc. If I replace the Orbisound, I think I'll be looking at the Ktec system.

Reaction score
Anyone on here running a Miltek cat back exhaust system? If so, what are your experiences? Really don't want a big boomer. Spoke to Charlie at Prospeed and was hoping to go an see him but Cardiff is just too far for me to go from here in West Kent. AmD Essex can fit a Miltek for £485

Reaction score
Trophy No.
^ Most people hav trouble with Millteks on the 182. Poor fitment and the welds always crack!

Reaction score
Yozza exhaust. Light, fits very well and sounds fantastic.

Ring BTM Performance on: 07769712624 for more details.

is1

Reaction score
spank-it said:
Yozza exhaust. Light, fits very well and sounds fantastic.

Ring BTM Performance on: 07769712624 for more details.

And the weld quality is VERY good. I've seen one in the metal at my last service at BTM and heard one drive passed me.
Sounds different to any other "aftermarket" exhaust I've ever heard.
They have sold a lot to France and I believe, some in Australia too.

Reaction score
aucky said:
^ Most people hav trouble with Millteks on the 182. Poor fitment and the welds always crack!

My Miltek fits great, sounds great, been on over a year and welds are still welded.