Reaction score
Coral Blue
30,000 miles (only done 6K in the last 18 months)
Biscuit Leather interior
Passenger footrest
Remote central locking
Turbo sills
Mats
Storage pockets
Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP72 CD/MP3 player + front speakers
Parrot Bluetooth Kit
FSH
Taxed & MOT'd
Mintex 1144 pads front and rear
Castrol SRF brake fluid
Stage 1 ECU remap to iron out the flatspots that come from the factory (this can be removed)

All warranty/recall work done to make the car spot on so the car is now better than when it left the factory !

Recent professional geometry setup by Plans Motorsport allows this car perfect handling to compliment the performance. 0-60 in under 5 secs, 150+mph top speed but still only costs £120 a year to service and insurance is cheap too :D

Genuine enthusiasts car with no accident repairs, resprays or finance outstanding.

Only done one trackday at Abbevile in the wet where I met a few of you guys and I'm sure the guys I took out can testify for its ability !

I know a lot of people move across from the Clio to the VX hence why I've posted here and it must sell this week due to arrival of new car so amazingly LOW price of £15,750

side.jpg

inside.jpg

Reaction score
4.7 secs to 62mph. Awesome machine, only good car to wear a Vauxhall badge IMO.

£15,750, that's a steal.

Reaction score
Giving it away at that price.. but needs must and all that :(

My 3rd VX220 and moving onto a 4th, fantastic cars if you're not a badge snob

Reaction score
ShinyAndy said:
fantastic cars if you're not a badge snob

Er...this is ClioTrophy.co.uk, badge snobs not welcome on a Renault forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who knows anything about cars know that they're a Lotus in all the ways that count (but with a better engine than the Toyota unit Elises).

If you need proof just how quick these cars are, watch this - http://www.millteksport.com/media.file.cfm?fileid=160

A blue one too Andy, what an advert. :lol:

Reaction score
Moving the other way

Am I the only only who moved from a VX to a Trophy?
It was a cracking car but a bit difficult to cope except as a second car!
SILKMAN

Reaction score
Having had a Caterham as an only car for over 2 years, the VX was like owning an estate car :D back then it was used every day and night too

Still only have a VX and wouldn't ever want a "normal" car, the only time I ever need a big car I just borrow a van from work

Reaction score
I get your sentiment! A great car and so involving. I got fed up when it was off the road for over 3 months awaiting suspension parts following an "oh my god - here comes the rear" off.

My fault but coping with the consequences as an only car proved too much.

SILKMAN

Reaction score
vx220 turbo

i.m getting one of these next in blue but have found one with 15700 miles hard top in suilver and a dark blue tonal cover for £15,500 on a 53 plate thats a bargain!!