Reaction score
ive been a bit sad since i waved goodbye to my v6 a couple of years ago and since the purchase of the trophy i have always kept my eye out at the prices etc. The trophy has been an outstanding car and one of the best i have owned. I was browsing pistonheads last tuesday and spotted a 54 plate clio v6 with 11k miles, 2 owners, warranty, 4 new pilot sports, full history, and mountains of paperwork for every little thing bought for it! too good to be true??

Oh and it was in titanium, the colour i wanted!!

well i flew down to cardiff on saturday and ended up doing a deal there and then and bringing number 227 back to the scottish borders with me. it is exactly as described, MINT! u could eat your dinner off the wheels!!

NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM:

as much as i like the look of my driveway at the minute, Cliov6, Clio trophy both sitting proud, i am going to have to let the trophy go.

Private plate is to come off before i sell it but i will be posted it up here soon.

Let me know if any1 is interested in a 22k mile, 2 owner trophy which has been cared for as much as the new addition to the family.

Loving every minute of v6 ownership again, i wont be letting this one go in a hurry!!

Ian

Reaction score
well done, get some pics up with the Trophy if you can :D

Reaction score
im gonna get a bit of a photo shoot with the 2 of them together, think the pics will be awesome!!

simon, i will give you a shout lyk, u been in a vee before? they are pretty special!!

Reaction score
chunktrophy said:
im gonna get a bit of a photo shoot with the 2 of them together, think the pics will be awesome!!

simon, i will give you a shout lyk, u been in a vee before? they are pretty special!!

Never mate. I wouldn't say no either! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
only pic i have of the new arrival is on the camera phone, will get the proper pics up this weekend, hoping for a good day on sunday!!

Attachments

• 10082008226.jpg
    10082008226.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score
well done!! Still i dont think letting the Trophy go would be a good idea, just think if you keep it???? U will then have 2 of the 1000 best hothatch / supercar killers ever made :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
Can you give me a pm when your ready to sell, my gf loves my trophy so much (after two days of ownership) she wants rid of her Bimmer Convertible!

Reaction score
haha, i would love to keep the two renaultsports, every time i see the trophy at home i think whats the point but the slight sensible side of me says i should get rid of the trophy as i have a fiesta aswell. they do look good sitting together, gonna get some pics taken this weekend and i will post them up!

D4VP you have pm

Ian