Reaction score
Hi bit unsure what tyre pressure is for the Trophy, I ve searched net and only found some general bumf saying 33 front and 31 rear.

Trying to get set up for steering right as one tyre is brand new and other on front is half worn so have slight pull to the left!

Can anyone help?

TRL

Reaction score
Personally I am running 31 front and 29 rear....but would recommend you try and match the tread levels at the front as best as possible.

Reaction score
Yeah I ve got one new tyre and one part worn so handling is slightly out due to that. I think I am going to swap fronts with rear to balance front end. Think I may try 31 nd 29 as tyres look bit over inflated!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophy176 said:
Hi bit unsure what tyre pressure is for the Trophy, I ve searched net and only found some general bumf saying 33 front and 31 rear.

Trying to get set up for steering right as one tyre is brand new and other on front is half worn so have slight pull to the left!

Can anyone help?

[-X bad for the ball joints and bushes, better to buy two and keep the part worn one for a spare or buy a part worn one and wear both down - there's usually a few available on Clio sport.net

Reaction score
Checked pressure and front new was at 37 and other at 28! Might have been off long drive. Running 31 in front at mo, think I may well buy new tyre and keep half worn as spare.