Reaction score
Is the Trophy windscreen any different than any other model?

Mine needs replacing soon and I wondered if fitting a 172 Cup one would make any difference - are they lighter?

:D

Reaction score
Trophy is different to 182 models but I'm not sure about the 172 cup. The 182's have a heat reflecting windscreen which the trophy doesn't (unless mine has previously been replaced by an inferior one.

Reaction score
I had mine changed just after christmas, all i know is thatb the one that replaced it has no special features at all. but weather the origanal is differant im not sure.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The T and 182 are different in that it has the rain and light sensors but I'm not so sure the screen is different because of that? The 172 saved weight by having thinner glass though not sure if that extended to the screen. Power ranger may know.

Reaction score
The 172 cup deffinately had thinner glass, think it was off base model clios.

Don't think any other rs clio had it though, know that 182 cups was no thinner

Reaction score
My wifes 182 ff screen is really reflective compared to my Trophy.

There is a little recatangle at the base which does not have the coating.

Reaction score
yeah my FF182 had the reflective one with the small square on it, for a GPS signal maybe but my RoadAngel couldnt get a signal anywhere with it, no such issues with 007 thankfully cos my god that was annoying.

It was replaced a while back with another but glad it wasnt a heat-reflective one

Reaction score
The 172 cup only had thinner glass on sidew windows not front as can't due to stone chipping etc! The trophy doesn't have the heat reflective glass all 182's have and the square at bottom is a sensor for the auto wipers on the other 182's etc that T dosen't. All front windscreens are same size on clio's so any will fit! If you want to save weight on you clio's I can get polycarbonate windows to replace your rear and side windows cheap!