Reaction score
when did i get my first one done. obviously only a small one. but iv done 3200 and ther are a few problems im goin to get renault to fix. shal i get a small service at the same time?
thanks
euge

Reaction score
I should break the 3000k mark today got to take my mother to the airport. I was thinking about getting an oil change done. Its got to go in for the crash damage to be fixed so i might get them to change the oil at the same time. Then i think i'll get me one of those ITG air panel filters. Should be good for about a 900bhp gain.
Also if i fit braided brake lines will this effect any part of the warranty?

Reaction score
i think it will. but im goin to get the air filter aswell. so many rattles. right here i go

heatshield rattle all the time loud
passenger window breaks down all the time
passenger seat not on rails prop so bangs matal to mantal
rear speaker thing buzzes in my ear and pisses me of
thing where you rest you foot by clutch is hanging of.

thats all i can think of so far. but a few of them are quite important.

Reaction score
passenger seat not on rails prop so bangs metal to metal

my passenger seat annoys the fuck out me ,seems to rattle about very iritating ,no prob when sum1 is sitting in it though,
had a fuck about with it the other day and could not get it to stay in a fixed pos it would slide forward and back but would not stay fixed :evil: got me very wound up after spending 20 mins trying to get it fixed.....
eventually i got it ,dont no what i done but it still rattles .....

Reaction score
My passenger seat rattles like mad with no one sat in it.

One of the worst problems is how shit the paint is compared to my vauxhall it chips dead easy. Ive got 2 on the bonnet already and dont drive dead close to the car in front, plus its done less than 500 miles. With it being quite sunny today i also noticed just above the exhausts a flat bit on the bumper, it looks like its been cleaned with a brillo pad hundreds of long straight scratches along it and quite a few swirl marks all over the car. I think its shoddy for a new car but if you complain theres nothing they will probably do about it. Think this will be my first and last Renault. Build quality of Vauxhalls is miles better for a car in a similar price bracket.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I just removed the rear speakers in mine and put better speakers elsewhere. No rattles as such, they just vibrated like hell if you turned the volume up enough to actually hear the stereo.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well officially you dont need to get it done till 12k. If you want to change the oil in between that then whenever you like really. Mines now done 6.5k and i'm thinking of changing the oil as a midway change between services.

Reaction score
Like Nik says manual lists 12k, there are supplemental tables if you do a particular style of driving (eg. 50% of driving with engine idling or at average of less than 18mph) that suggest to change oil and filter every 6k. I am going to change mine every 6k, because I drive my car quite hard, and I will only go to the dealer for every 12k service.

Euge (and anyone else with probs with their Trophy's) my advice to you is to get the car back to the dealership to get all these niggles fixed, I am pretty sure the warranty will cover these problems.

Reaction score
Like Nik says manual lists 12k, there are supplemental tables if you do a particular style of driving (eg. 50% of driving with engine idling or at average of less than 18mph) that suggest to change oil and filter every 6k. I am going to change mine every 6k, because I drive my car quite hard, and I will only go to the dealer for every 12k service.

Euge (and anyone else with probs with their Trophy's) my advice to you is to get the car back to the dealership to get all these niggles fixed, I am pretty sure the warranty will cover these problems, I could not see anything in the warranty book to exclude rattles etc.