Reaction score
P.S. have made a few edits to the page including:

"The Trophy has been heralded as one of the best hot hatches of all time and won 'Evo' magazine's People's Performance Car of The Year, 2005, beating rivals such as the Lamborghini Gallardo and other exotica in the process"

Woohoo!!! :D :D :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
nice one :) i hadn't heard of wikipedia until i just downloaded firefox 2, it's got an add-on for it i think.

Reaction score
Nice one oliie, there are quite a few mistakes in the parts that I read, the Clio's featured in GT4 are the Renaultsport V6 and 2.0 16V, the European name for the 172, not the 182 as stated. Although it can be modified to have a very similar power and weight and post a pretty decent time round the Nurburgring.

It did indeed win the real world performance car of the year award, and came third in the performance car of the year, Part 2:Surreal world only being beaten by the Ford GT and Ferrari F430, both ten times it's price. It's a shame it won't feature in next month's Car of the Year award, because I doubt the 197 will do all that well, the S works GP will slaughter it for instance.

It will be interesting to see how the Trophy fares in the Top 100 performance cars of all time the following month, won't do too badly me thinks, unless Hazzer has been treating it in the same manner as his Zonda, in which case we're screwed.

Reaction score
Nice work Ollie.
Any chance to have the website added in the external link section?

A bit of trivia, re. advertising: In 1996, one survey found that Nicole was recognized by more Britons than Prime Minister John Major, Bob Hoskins or Chris Evans.
How bad is that!! :lol:

Reaction score
Audrey 286 said:
Any chance to have the website added in the external link section?

It is!

Nice trivia by the way, and I thought I was the random stato.

Reaction score
Audrey 286 said:
WHERE???

Am I blind? I see RenaultSport and ClioSport but no ClioTrophy.... I have my glasses on today!

Something funny is going on, sometimes it doesn't appear, but if you re-click on the link, it's right down the bottom of the page under 'external links'.

Reaction score
I added the link yesterday so it should be there.

O.