Reaction score
I'm finding it difficult to get anything less than £1700 for a trophy. I had a FF 182 not long ago and was paying £1500. I know the trophy is in insurance group 17 so expect the rise. However I'm just getting silly quotes of up to £6000 from the rest of the companies I've tried.

I'm 23, have been driving over 3 years, have pass plus, 2 years no claims and an SP30.

Can anyone recommend a company please?

Reaction score
try going direct to companies rather than using comparison sites, find you get better quotes doing this as you can be more detailed.

Try adding an older person too. i put my mum on as she has been driving over 10years, no points no accidents in last 5years. dropped my insurance by £200! (but she won't be driving it!) :lol:

My insurance is up next month so got a quote from Greenlight, best deal £472. Bonus is they are mod and track friendly should you need it. Closes other quote was Virgin £716!!!!! worth a try

Reaction score
Cheapest for me have always been Direct Line, Adrian Flux or Admiral. The only reason i'm not with DL (cheapest by far) is they do not insure mods unless over 25 :(

My current policy with Admiral is £900 with 4 yrs protectd ncb, couple of mods on FC.

Reaction score
bell are the cheapest for me...couldn't call it cheap though :lol:

and they give the 3rd party on any other car feature too which is great when needed.

Reaction score
give elephant or churchill a go.elephant quoted me £1580, i'm 21 and have 3 yrs driving without any NCB.

Reaction score
I'm with Elephant, £600 then desided that I would add the Trouble and Strife and they gave me £200 back.
:D