Reaction score
All,

Can anyone tell me if the front wheel bearing is the same as that of a 182 sport. Mine was being down today but GSF sent two, both of which were incorrect. I've told my mechanic to order straight from Renault in the morning.

Just wondering the experience of others on here.

Thanks,
David.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. The official answer from Renault is that the Trophy has an extreme pack which i assume is the suspension and that the wheel bearing is different and costs 3x the norm - £60!

Edit: Extreme is the French edition of the 182 with Recaros etc

Reaction score
spank-it said:
I believe they are the same.

Massive tw@t of a job to do. Involves a welder and a grinder

Really that hard?! think mines on its way out :(

Reaction score
Extreme = Extremely over priced. They absolutely take the P when it comes to the parts, everything is always 2x or 3x the cost of a standard part.

Maybe worth speaking to that TwingoGeeko chap to see if he can help.

Grrrrr. Still angry after reading this. :evil:

Reaction score
The bearings are the same for the 182 so the extreme pack stuff is just toffee. The bearings are not too bad we have a routine and know what we are doing so can be done quickly.

Give BTM a shout will be me or fred who answer we will sort you out. :wink:

Cheers
Sam

Reaction score
there is a place in hemel hempstead industrial estate, around the corner from me, called Stateline bearing company. Find out the code on the back of the bearings and order them online. got to be cheaper. The local bike shop goes there when they run out.

Reaction score
Lol! Everyone on this forum seems to think every part on their car is unique to the Trophy! :lol:

Extreme pack is what is commonly referred to the Cup pack. The trophy has the same hubs as Cup/Cup packed cars.

Reaction score
Turns out it wasnt wheel bearing(s) having had both replaced! but indeed my grooved discs being the problem. Replaced with standard discs and pads and all is fine.

Mechanic felt so bad that i just paid for parts and no labour :) He was a mate though!