Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the trophy for sale at Electric Barnes Hill advertised on autotrader?

Reaction score
Not too sure where/what Electric Barnes Hill is but if you post a link to the advert on autotrader or provide some details on the car i'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

Might even be someone on here thats selling it! :) Hope you get the info you need.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
strange that they know its insurance group 17 yet don't apear to be aware it's a limited edition car.

only the Trophy is group 17 all other renosports are 16. so it must be a Trophy unless their dumb, that would explain a few things i guess.

Easy profit to be made on this.... mmn i might make an investment.

Reaction score
Cue said:
g40steve said:
Number 396, not on here.

Been traded in for an Evo.

Well done Richard (London), you got a bargain =D>

how do you know? do they know of the site?

I phoned to get details for someone, think they now realise they slipped up.

Deposit over phone, i asked about number, they have had shed loads of calls since this morning.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i've just had an email from them - really weird. Asking me to call them...... they must be aware of this Forum and be keeping an eye on the thread.

Hi Tony lol.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Had i quick look for this and got bored trawling through a million new shape, what's the story? Silly price or something?

Reaction score
So what are they going to do, I thought they already took a deposit on the car at the price advertised on autotrader.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophylover355 said:
So what are they going to do, I thought they already took a deposit on the car at the price advertised on autotrader.

Sounds like your interested, get in there and offer them 10.5 :lol: cat pidgens feathers flying HaHa.

Reaction score
I was interested at £9,995 :), anymore than that then I'm going to wait till after christmas to start looking for one.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
They've advertised it at £9995, false advertising that.

They've looked at this forum and thought.... gulp, we've fcked up here. "wayne you silly sod, didn't you look at the value of it first?"

"yeh but it's only a clio 182, never heard of a Trophy, guess it's someone that's just cutomised it"

I can see the conversation now.....

Reaction score
Its not false advertising if they actually sell it to the guy that has a deposit on it but I guess the chances of that are slim.