Reaction score
I will be buying a Trophy toward the end of August to the Beginning of September. I am located in the South East and my budget is Around £3500. If anyone is looking to sell for around this price at that time please mail me and ill get back to you. Thank you.

Reaction score
Yeah I know have seen a couple about for 3-4k not too bad condition. Just hoping a bargain pops up for around that time.

Reaction score
The right price may snatch mine away.....but it will be more than £3500! Haha

If you have a windfall let me know....

Im in Ashford, Kent.

Reaction score
sorry to hijack this thread but its based on the same discussion. I am about to put my trophy up for sale 80,000 miles just had full brakes, tyres, mot and new cat, completely standard apart from cat back exhaust had shocks and cambelt done a few years ago. good condition apart from stearing wheel and a scuff under front bumper. just been looking at prices 3,500 - 6,400 according to ebay! i used to own the trophy 199 at 3500 as i had the accident in it. but mine seems to have done nearly double the mileage of the others that are for sale. only reason i am selling is company car and i already have a second car. and after best part of 100,000 miles split over two trophies its time it had to go (ps girl friend is doing nut i have 3 cars) reluctant sale but having tried to keep it i have manged to drive it once in two weeks and it has no garage so its doing no good just sat there. used to drive 40 miles a day and loved it. but whats it worth do not want sale to drag on but not in a rush as i am not after another car.... off to goodwood this weekend (though again not in the trophy) so looking to put it up for sale as soon as i am back.

Reaction score
£3500 will buy you a not so looked after trophy imo..

As above.

It's also worth noting how easy it is to spend a few grand on these cars if they haven't been properly maintained by the previous owner.

Add another grand or so to your budget and you should pick up a good one.

Reaction score