Reaction score
Well Done Cue, and what mods do you have? Oh, the wiper stalk, that must be what made you beat Neal! :lol:

Is your 182 standard Neal? NO, not much point comparing them then, seeing as the K-Tec Clio pissed on all the tuned RS4's at the Tuner GP.

Reaction score
Just 15 inc slicks and mintex 1155 what are sh1t on the track there was no trophy getting away from me must have been worming the slicks up and I can't see your trophy doing is cadwell168.jpg

Reaction score
Dont forget to mention the lack of fog lights [-X . Forced induction kit maybe :?:

Reaction score
No just no flog light was p1ss off when i had to paid £60 for one so take them out on track or just don't get around to putting them back in

amm

Reaction score
Cue said:
Neal said:
Are you sure about that talk to amm about it and Audrey and the second Trophy that crashed when trying to keep up :wink:

yeh, I remember you were behind me a few times and you dropped of evertime. The V's were slower than I expected also - I followed one for a few laps and he couldn't get away, in the end he let me past.

"i'm a driving god"
is ant that what Richard Hammond sad just before he crashed a bowler wild cat in to a hill :wink: :wink: ](*,)

Reaction score
Trophy's cock a wheel round most roundabouts, it's due to the minimal droop on the sachs dampers and helps cure understeer, part of what makes the turn in so good and handling so fun - nothing to brag about and you certainly don't need a track to do it.

If you're a good driver you won't see a Trophy getting away from you unless he's a better driver, not enough between them to make a noticable difference, the Trophy suspension was to make it a better drivers car (eg a hydraulic bump stop for better on-limit feel and feedback) not necessarily faster on track, even though it probably is because it's got a slightly lower centre of gravity and stiffer springs.