Reaction score
Just saw this on the webcam.

What you guys think?

Attachments

• webcam.jpg
    webcam.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 274
Reaction score
Renaultsport have a trackday at Spa on Monday. Probably loads of clio's around the ring as it's so close. I'm gutted I couldn't make it this year :( .

Reaction score
There were 3 there....I was one of them...don't think that was me though...can't remember queueing up behind a CLK DTM!

Reaction score
How did you get on Matt?
Paint a picture...
How did the little CT do, surrounded by all the big power over weight German stuff?!

I am going in Aug ... and Spa on way back... Help...!

Pete G.

Reaction score
Pete,
I'd say spend as much time as you can learning the track on Gran Tourismo / Forza / Project Gotham. I went last year and really wished I'd learnt a basic knowledge of the track before hand.
Much of the German stuff is pretty impressive. When I turned up I saw two GT3's and a track prepped 993 before I arrived. There are lots of tuned cars and track tyres but it's the two wheeled Japanese stuff you need to look out for.The Trophy will be fantastic though :D .

Spa is awesome. Every set of corners is exciting. You'll love it!

Reaction score
pete g said:
How did you get on Matt?
Paint a picture...
How did the little CT do, surrounded by all the big power over weight German stuff?!

I am going in Aug ... and Spa on way back... Help...!

Pete G.

I'll be honest, it was fantastic. Never was going to be the fastest car there, but i overtook lots and lots of fast stuff, and in certain sections the fast stuff really did struggle to gain much on me. Word of advice....get R888's :) Through all the corners, the trophy handles and deals with them beautifully, there are just a couple of points where the hills are a bit too steep for it, and it really feels slow up them :lol: Its a great car to take though :wink:

I learnt the track on GT4 years ago so knew exactly where i was going even on my first lap, much to my brothers amazement.

Spa is fantastic also, we did it the day after the Ring, but the ring has it beat easily...what a place!

Im going back in the Westfield Megabusa, mid-July. :D

Touris_04-05-08_439.jpg[/img]

Day

Reaction score
I hate that long uphill section, feels like all your efforts from the barrier are destroyed as soon as you exit the Breidscheid section :(