Reaction score

OK, here goes. No 125 up for sale.

I bought this car in 2011, have had great fun and am in two minds as to whether or not to keep her for life!

I have steadily added/renewed parts as I've gone along sorting out the usual clio issues and have receipts for all new parts and work done. Car is in great condition and ready to be used.

The car has just passed the 75K mark and is MOT'd until August 2013, taxed till end April. History file contains loads of receipts including cambelt in July 2010. Dampers were done in 2010 but i dont have a receipt for this. Test drive welcome to comfirm they are still tight.

A list of stuff I have had done:

Rotten OEM exhaust replaced with Scorpion RS192 cat back. I also have a decat pipe if this is required.
2 Kumho solus KH17's fitted to the front 2 weeks ago. Loads of tread left on the (matching) rears.
New rear discs and pads November 2012.
Powerflex bushes fitted all round (Wishbones, inner and outer arb's and twisted engine mount)
Track rod ends replaced at the same time.
Tracking done.
I have rectified the usual sloppy clio gearshift by fitting a stiff shift kit and short shift linkage. This has made the world of difference to the gearchange.
OMP front strut brace fitted. I had the drill holes fully lacquered so as to prevent rust setting in.
Whiteline rear ARB fitted.
New washer pump fitted. These are a common fail item and are a pain in the arse to replace.
Reconditioned heater fan fitted a couple of months ago. Again a common failure part so one less thing to worry about.
Carbon effect interior trim.
I have a set of cup dampers and springs which can be easily swapped in to keep you on the road the next time the sach's need a refurb

Points to note:
SERV light is on. FSH but one is due (as a result of time not mileage - last serviced less than 5K ago)
There are some small stone chips in the usual places.
The wheels could do with a refurb. All look fine but there is some kerbing.
Steering wheel suffers from usual melting. Did'nt actually bother me.
The sony head unit pictured is not included in sale. An alternative will be supplied.

I will be sad to see this car go and not overly dissapointed if she does'nt. Will sell at or near the asking price, so, with all due respect, please do not contact me if you are looking for a car around the £4.5k mark.

Cheers,

Steve

Reaction score
P1010840.JPGP1010841.JPGP1010842.JPGP1010843.JPGP1010844.JPGP1010845.JPGP1010846.JPGP1010847.JPGP1010849.JPGP1010850.JPGP1010852.JPGP1010853.JPG

OK, here goes. No 125 up for sale.

I bought this car in 2011, have had great fun and am in two minds as to whether or not to keep her for life!

I have steadily added/renewed parts as I've gone along sorting out the usual clio issues and have receipts for all new parts and work done. Car is in great condition and ready to be used.

The car has just passed the 75K mark and is MOT'd until August 2013, taxed till end April. History file contains loads of receipts including cambelt in July 2010. Dampers were done in 2010 but i dont have a receipt for this. Test drive welcome to comfirm they are still tight.

A list of stuff I have had done:

Rotten OEM exhaust replaced with Scorpion RS192 cat back. I also have a decat pipe if this is required.
2 Kumho solus KH17's fitted to the front 2 weeks ago. Loads of tread left on the (matching) rears.
New rear discs and pads November 2012.
Powerflex bushes fitted all round (Wishbones, inner and outer arb's and twisted engine mount)
Track rod ends replaced at the same time.
Tracking done.
I have rectified the usual sloppy clio gearshift by fitting a stiff shift kit and short shift linkage. This has made the world of difference to the gearchange.
OMP front strut brace fitted. I had the drill holes fully lacquered so as to prevent rust setting in.
Whiteline rear ARB fitted.
New washer pump fitted. These are a common fail item and are a pain in the arse to replace.
Reconditioned heater fan fitted a couple of months ago. Again a common failure part so one less thing to worry about.
Carbon effect interior trim.
I have a set of cup dampers and springs which can be easily swapped in to keep you on the road the next time the sach's need a refurb

Points to note:
SERV light is on. FSH but one is due (as a result of time not mileage - last serviced less than 5K ago)
There are some small stone chips in the usual places.
The wheels could do with a refurb. All look fine but there is some kerbing.
Steering wheel suffers from usual melting. Did'nt actually bother me.
The sony head unit pictured is not included in sale. An alternative will be supplied.

I will be sad to see this car go and not overly dissapointed if she does'nt. Will sell at or near the asking price, so, with all due respect, please do not contact me if you are looking for a car around the £4.5k mark.

Cheers,

Steve