Reaction score
Just wondering how many of the Trophy drivers on here did regular or occasional trackdays?

Trophies are certainly built for the job and go really well on track but I've had no replies on the event thread I started here and the trackdays forum seemed a bit quiet generally :-k .

I assumed there would be a big interest on here for that kind of thing??

Reaction score
I do them most months with the T. Living in France makes it difficult to come to uk events :-(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Some of us can't afford to spend money/time on track so we go for a drive in the evenings and at weekends. :wink:

Reaction score
Cadwell is miles from anywhere unfortunately. I'm sure it would be well worth the trip though as it looks like a real challenge :)

Reaction score
Hi Steve, I'm working back over at Donny this Friday, hoping for good weather for a change!

Cadwell is always tricky to get people to, especially for the first time - not so hard after that because it's such a great track!

Reaction score
Steve H said:
Hi Steve, I'm working back over at Donny this Friday, hoping for good weather for a change!

Cadwell is always tricky to get people to, especially for the first time - not so hard after that because it's such a great track!

Yes CD are 18th, but booked Focused day months ago.
Was good day had everything from rain to brilliant sunshine, started off raining but by dinner was drying after dinner bone dry :D
Got 5 to have a go at with CD will look as to where next :wink:

Reaction score
We've pretty well chosen our five on TAOL, hope to catch you at some of them!

Reaction score
spank-it said:
077 spent all day today being abused at donny

As did my shed ;)

Cadwell is tempting, but from Basingstoke, Cadwell is simply too far away these days ... done it a few times before when i was uni - purely as its not quite a drive from Cheltenham!!