Reaction score
Gareth said:
very nice :D

bet that black leather gets hot in the summer though when you leave the roof down :wink:

But you hot black leather now G, or is that just in the bedroom?

No offence Steve, but I don't think 1600kg cars with 189bhp interest us here, we can just load up the Clio with half a tonne of cement if we want that! On top of that, Cabrio - Yuck! and Automatic - Yuck, yuck!! Might as well just tell all your friends you don't like driving. Good luck with the Sale though, lots of hairdressers in Worthing/Brighton area.

Reaction score
Steve said:
Gareth said:
very nice :D

bet that black leather gets hot in the summer though when you leave the roof down :wink:

But you hot black leather now G, or is that just in the bedroom?

No offence Steve, but I don't think 1600kg cars with 189bhp interest us here, we can just load up the Clio with half a tonne of cement if we want that! On top of that, Cabrio - Yuck! and Automatic - Yuck, yuck!! Might as well just tell all your friends you don't like driving. Good luck with the Sale though, lots of hairdressers in Worthing/Brighton area.

Apart from Cue passed on the info to his brother :) Not everyone wants to drive around every day with their hair alight haha. I've been out buying Tegs today, hopefully that reinstates my cred....

Oh, and I seem to have sold Trophy 208 or #41 in my world so on the march to 50 again.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aye my brother in law hardly gets above 50 mph in his current steed (civic 1.6) and does no miles so a posers car is spot on for him. Plus he's only a young'un so still craves after things like bmw's, bless him lol.

Reaction score
Cue said:
aye my brother in law hardly gets above 50 mph in his current steed (civic 1.6) and does no miles so a posers car is spot on for him. Plus he's only a young'un so still craves after things like bmw's, bless him lol.

Hee hee, says Cue who was driving around quite happily in his bimmer until he bought a Trophy for the missus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Steve, just read my post and it was very rude, I know we're on the same page when it comes to performance cars though so I have to take the piss out of some of the part-exchanges you get left with. Still got that Beetle cabrio? :lol:

Reaction score
Steve said:
Cue said:

Hee hee, says Cue who was driving around quite happily in his bimmer until he bought a Trophy for the missus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Steve, just read my post and it was very rude, I know we're on the same page when it comes to performance cars though so I have to take the **** out of some of the part-exchanges you get left with. Still got that Beetle cabrio? :lol:

Ever changing stock, one minute sold then not. #208 available again, p/x didn't stack up. Funny thing, they are not all p/x's. Beetle cab sold plus identical one straight after. I have just taken in p/x a 02 Vectra SRi 2.2 150 5Dr with Irmsher bodykit, mildly chipped and a new MOT. Thinking around the £3500 mark which is a lot of car for the money.

I have a modded Teg (just the bolt on stuff) coming, so drop by when I get it for a back to back comparison :)

Reaction score
artdealer said:
I have a modded Teg (just the bolt on stuff) coming, so drop by when I get it for a back to back comparison :)

Certainly will, I love those things but would probably wait for the Japan Civc Type-R to find it's way on the second hand market, they're quicker than the DC-5 on the track and road and have four doors. I also think Emily would find it a little less distasteful.

On another note, if you get a P/X (or other) Five door Focus (Petrol, manual, pref. Silver or black) could you let me know. My sister just dropped a sprog and needs a car with four doors and asked what she should get, I told her the Focus is her best bet (she actually enjoys driving, hence the petrol and manual) and she wants one now. Around the £2-3K mark so probably a 2000/2001 plate. She has an 03 Rover 214i to trade in if preferable.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Cue said:

:lol:

Yeh but I used to drive that like it was meant to be driven - 80k in 2 years and did things in that that the Trophy would be proud of :)

Reaction score
Cue said:
Yeh but I used to drive that like it was meant to be driven - 80k in 2 years and did things in that that the Trophy would be proud of :)

Got lots of golf clubs in it?
Smoked the rear tyres?
Attracted the attention of some skullers?
Drove 5 people around in comfort?
Did 150mph?
Sold it?

Reaction score
Steve said:
Cue said:

Got lots of golf clubs in it?
Smoked the rear tyres?
Attracted the attention of some skullers?
Drove 5 people around in comfort?
Did 150mph?
Sold it?

It actually does 155mph, limited :p

O.

Reaction score
Just to impress Steve, I've also bought an Audi 2.4 Cabrio Auto. Advertising it in the Hairdressing Age Magazine :)

Nearly forgot the 2005 350Z Roadster AUTO Tip from Japan that should be here in about a month. Silver Grey with Orange / Black seats - I'm out to impress the above mentioned hairdressers with so much choice.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Got lots of golf clubs in it? Check
Smoked the rear tyres? check
Attracted the attention of some skullers? not sure what they are but probably, check
Drove 5 people around in comfort? did 6 once, check
Did 150mph? bounced that baby off the limiter - indicated 155mph, check
Sold it? check, £15k loss in two years, ouch

Reaction score
^ Excellent. Skullers? Not seen Withnail and I? Shame on you. Obviously never been a student.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeh but i watched it about 15 years ago, pre student days, now I get the reference..... I had upto 9 points through sp30's on my licence at one time - all because of the 330.... not one since the trophy apeared :)

only half a year till they're down to 3...