Reaction score
Original Equipment Trophy Wheel and Tyre.

Wheel has kerbing (hence why it's a spare) but is perfectly straight and in otherwise mint condition (It had only done about 4000 miles when the Pikey in his transit drove at me on a very narrow road) and has a quite worn but legal PE2 on it that has been balanced.

So, ideal for a spare tyre for trackdays or everyday use (if you have no faith in the tyre foam).

I was going to put it up for sale but I'd rather get a bidding war going! So put your best price down here and it if it's high enough - it's yours.

Collection preferable, I can meet at the BP at the Brighton end of the A23 or anywhere within the Brighton/Worthing area. I will send it but winner must pay postage costs on top, I have no idea how much it will be but I will take it to Post Office and get them to package and stamp it.

Oh, it comes with a special mix of 80% Nitrogen, 18% Oxygen and trace amounts of many other gases inside, free of charge!

Reaction score
if bidding can be agreed by the weekend, you could give it to Olly to bring along to FCS - his Meggy has a big enough boot!

And it'll open up your sale to a wider audience :wink:

Reaction score
Yep, that's a great idea, I'll have to ask Olly obviously but if he's up for taking it up there then you can pick it up from FCS.

I thought this was going to fly off my hands, I'm not looking for a fortune for this but don't want to let it go for nothing.

Shall I start the bidding at £30?

Reaction score
£30 from the man sitting at his desk eating his lunch! :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
£50 over here

and the bidding war begins :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

how much kerbing is there?

Reaction score
This much;

dscn2373_178.jpg

This was taken the day it happened and looks a lot better now, it rubbed the kerb. didn't hit it so there's no impact damage, warping of the rim or protruding metal anywhere, it just gauged a nice three inch stripe from the face! I was not a happy man.

Reaction score
Omega Red said:
£50 over here

and the bidding war begins :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

:p

£60 from the man behind the desk...and I'll collect! That's right, no hassle at the Post Office! :)

Reaction score
There should be little speedline stickers on each wheel - i guess mileage and/or over zealous cleaning with a brush etc might remove them though.

Reaction score
Yep they should have Speedline Corse stickers on, any amount of wonderwheels or scouring will rub it straight off though.

BTW this photo shows the current condition of the wheel as it was swapped over not long after this, it's also Permagarded and spotlessly clean! The tyre has wear about 2 or 3 mm off the wear indicators, no bulges or defects.

Reaction score
OK, whoever has the highest bid by Saturday gets it, I might be going with chiefbadger to FCS but either way it can go with him if the winner wants to pick it up there.

Just had a test run in Olly's R26 and he had a go in the DC2, my God, that R26 is a quick car! Looks awesome in Black too, we're going to take some traitor pictures of them together at some point.

Reaction score
I'm not going with Olly to FCS now, and he hasn't taken the wheel so it's still open to offers, if Omega Red doesn't want to pick it up or have it sent, then the highest bidder is OliS with £60.

Reaction score
Steve said:
OK, whoever has the highest bid by Saturday gets it.

Gutted, forgot to up my offer yesterday! :x

Omega - are you still interested? Can't believe how much of a bargain this is....

Reaction score
Well, I'll just keep an eye on this post and see how the situation develops. :)

Reaction score
Right then, who wants it? Whoever offers me the most today gets the wheel and tyre. Postage will be on top and Olly said there is a courier service that is quite cheap but I'd much rather not have to package it up, put it back in my car and get to the post office so a bid for collection is worth £20 more to me than a bid for posting it.

Now with Pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_1459.JPG
    IMG_1459.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    772.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1462.JPG
    IMG_1462.JPG
    708.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1460.JPG