Reaction score
richyboy123 said:
I am wondering if those parts were replaced for some other reason as it looks terrible.

sadly i'd say it's more to do with the fact that some people have different levels of taste and thought that it'd look good.

quite when Lexus lights have looked good though remains a mystery to me. :twisted:

Reaction score
Someone had a funny five minutes with the scheme, there would be no reason to change all those parts around the car otherwise. Prob wouldn't cost much to get a bodyshop to put right again. It's our duty to claim this car for cliotrophy forum! Someone who is looking for one please buy it :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not sure i could take the embarrassment, and i don't give a toss what anyone thinks of me! Probably a good thing.

Reaction score
allvehicles said:
Someone had a funny five minutes with the scheme, there would be no reason to change all those parts around the car otherwise. Prob wouldn't cost much to get a bodyshop to put right again. It's our duty to claim this car for cliotrophy forum! Someone who is looking for one please buy it :)

it got to 11000 but not enough to meet his reserve. like you say though someone needs to buy it any return it to it's former glory (trophy)