Reaction score
Ahh 225 hp with a standard inlet impressive!! Think there was a thread on cs about this one a while ago, funny seems it still hasn't sold!!

Reaction score
Annoys me how adding a super-chip, stainless exhaust and an induction kit produces 40+ bhp to some people! If thats the case most of us would be running 200+ bhp clio's. :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Holy sh1t. good job it has a set of Toyos to get the massive power onto the road.

..tw4t

Reaction score
I think the thing i like the most is that it's got Replica Aston martin db7 brakes on it..... don't know what he's gonna do when he sells it, but he ought to buy a big wheelbarrow to cart all his bulls**t around in.

Reaction score
that is one big spoiler !!! i suppose it helps with producing more down-force to help cope with the tremendous power ??? correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
just looking again at the photos and thinking... the black 182 with cup packs is such a smart looking car, such a shame.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I emailed him last night telling him to stop misleading people... he said it was a typo and it makes bhp. Turbo hidden in there somewhere??

is1

Reaction score
It's not exactly the worst ad I have ever seen!
Those who are interested in this sort of car will either know it's nonsense or will be happy in the false assumption that it has 200+ bhp (whether it does or not).
The thing I actually found funny about it was use of the smallest font to try and hide certain things. It made me want to read that small text even more and are the only things I retained in mind about the car!