Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for some OE sachs rear dampers for my Clio Trophy.

Cash waiting.

Jake

Reaction score
I think you're probably right unfortunately!

Thanks for the part number - is that the price for one or for the pair?

Reaction score
Hello i've ordered this part No previously and keep getting fobbed off with a renault part (No 8200 681 125).With assurances that this will fit, it is obviously a non Sachs part. Does anyone know whats going on or have i just got a shady supplier.

Any advice would be apreciated as i'm tearing hair at the moment.

Reaction score
stick with the £105 dampers, before i bought mine i had the garage/dealer replace the rear dampers, everytime he went too renault they fobbed him off with the £60+ something dampers claiming mine had the extreme handling pack #-o

Basically from what i could find out the extreme handling pack was an option on the 182's and not the Trophy's, so stick it out and ask for the right one, i eventually got them after a 8 day battle and 2 other kinds of dampers. Plus i wasn't paying for them so i wanted the £105 ones :wink: regardless of any difference.

Chris

Reaction score
Cheers buddy :D

and the part should have the correct No 8200 519 954 stamped on and look the same as the original fitted?

Ordering a part shouldn't be as difficult as all this sounds surely.

Reaction score
Yes the part number i have quoted is for 1 Rear Sach damper from Renault any other part numbers dealers give you are for the Cup pack versions or Non cup pack versions!

There is no problem with ordering as Renault UK have 4 in stock so ordering time will be a normally 2 working days!

Reaction score
Thanks for the help people, I'll let you know how it goes.

I need to get this sorted as the car is making me sea sick.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, got the dampers this morning, fitted in an hour all sweet took it out for a run during the sunshine and yeah i have my old car back again.

I would have thought that the rubber mounts would have came with the dampers but no signs of them and the originals still have life in them, but strange.