Reaction score
Well with my front pair of mich ex's on the way out I fancy getting some Toyo R888's. Is anyone running these on the standard speedlines, if so how much and what size?

Reaction score
OK..... I'm running them on 15" rims but just for the track; kept the 16" rims and standard exaltos for the road - R888's are not the best thing in the wet and don't last that long so using it as a main tyre for everyday use...... I wouldn't.

Reaction score
You cant get r888s in trophy size for stanard wheels!

If you want a bit more dry grip on the road try hankook rs2s or toyo r1rs but before doing it I would consider the use the car gets cos they are not as good in the wet and don't last as long!

keo

Reaction score
Has anyone got any first hand expirence of the R1R's? I have thought about getting them but i think are probably over kill for the driving i do

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
R888's on an everyday basis is a brave move that you'll not be repeating... if the car stay on the road the tyre noise will drive you insane.... Been there done that.. luckily I have two sets of wheels with different tyres on them.

Reaction score
I'm running Bridgestone RE-11's in 205/50R15. Very happy with the dry grip (much better than the 16" PE2's) and when it's rained they also have performed very well. They're also very quiet given their intended market. They are a soft compound however so I'm not expecting them to last a long distance - I only travel around 5000km a year so it doesn't concern me.

http://www.bridgestone-potenza.com/re11/

Bridgestone_RE11_2.jpg