Reaction score
I have my Clio 182 Trophy No.440 for sale; I have owned thisfor the past 2 years and will be sad to see it go.
Genuine reason for sale as I needed something bigger that Icould get tools and bits in.

Due to me being a full time mechanic the Trophy has beenmaintained to the highest standard and has had anything and everything it hasneeded or wanted.

The Trophy has full service history, timing belt was doneat 57,216 along with water pump, and Auxiliary belt was done at 59,453.
Last service was done at 62,784 on 10/08/2011; the Trophyhas now done 65,299 however this will rise very slightly as still being used.
The car is HPI clear and since I have owned it it’s neverseen a track, the MOT is due 27[SUP]th[/SUP] July 2012 and taxed until April2013.

I have fitted several modifications along with dampersthat were refurbished last year by BG Motorsport who fitted new adjusters, I alsosent the casings to be shot blasted and painted while they were refurbished. Atthe same time I fitted Mark Fish spring along with Eibach camber bolts and afull wheel alignment, currently set up at -2 deg camber.
It has OMP frontand rear strut braces along with a Track Developments rear anti-roll bar, thishas just had 2 new rose joints and dust boot covers fitted only last week, ITGpanel filter, KTR upper and lower solid engine mounts fitted around a monthago. I fitted the Powerflex dog bone bushes late last year.
Brakes are Ferodo DS2500 pads front and rear along with newgenuine rear discs and Brembo HC front discs. It has a Janspeed/KTR slash cutexhaust fitted with a modified CAT, there’s also a ¾ front plate fitted.
The Trophy has Pirelli P Zero Nero tyres fitted all round,these were fitted last year, the rears are nearly new and fronts are half worn.A new alternator was fitted earlier this year due to charging failure and athermostat was fitted this year just for peace of mind.

I still have most of the old parts so if anyone wants theTrophy back to near standard this can be done.
I also have a few spare parts sat around, I’ve got astandard CAT just in case whomever purchases wants to change exhaust system, aset of upper and lower RS manifolds, was going to send these away to be matchedjust never got around to it. I have the original rear shocks still in perfectworking order; a second set of front Sachs Racing damper’s these will need tobe refurbished before use as one has leaked. I have the original springs andthe front yellow Eibach springs are nearly new.

I will get photos up later as weather is a bit poor atm.There is lots of parts and other bits I’ve missed and there’s quite a bit ofpaperwork to look through so if you’re interested or want any more information don’thesitate to contact me on either (01403)263574or 07595990917.
Alternatively if you want to come have a look I’m based inHorsham, West Sussex.

Price is £6,000 ONO

Reaction score
I knew I would forget bits; the Trophy has had a RS Tuner 98 RON remap. It has a full fat 172 rear bench fitted, I have standard bench sitting under my bed atm. I also have a driver’s Recaro seat cover purchase this second hand on here a while back.
There is Trophy no.440 car mats fitted these came with the car when I purchased it and I believe the first owner purchased these as there is photos on this forum somewhere and they have lasted very well. I have fitted a cabasse head unit still have the original I also fitted an auxiliary adapter so I could play my iPod in the car. There is also a CD Changer under the passenger seat and works perfectly.

Reaction score
SAM_0428.JPGSAM_0429.JPGSAM_0430.jpgSAM_0431.jpgSAM_0432.jpgSAM_0433.jpgSAM_0434.JPGSAM_0435.JPGSAM_0436.jpgSAM_0437.JPG

Took some pictures earlier, there not the best due to the weather once it clears will post up others.

I shrunk the photos so they would fit on here if you want better detail pm me and will send you some via email.

Last edited: