Reaction score
i was just outside having a sneaky cig :oops: ........ and wondered to myself...... what could be done to the radio aerial.

now im not talking about a chavved up bee sting thingy..... but maybe trying to get a sharks fin and colouring it in the red.

i mean its never bothered me so probably will not do nething about it but i was wondering if neone's changed it? or what everyone thinks about changing it to a sharks fin or something else on those lines

Reaction score
Not received mine yet, but as soon as I do I'l let you know. As far as I'm aware the Honda thread is exactly the same as the Renault one!

Reaction score
Sam415 said:
Not received mine yet, but as soon as I do I'l let you know. As far as I'm aware the Honda thread is exactly the same as the Renault one!

well that would be well easy then......... need to get on to ebay then and order me one

Reaction score
Well received my CTR aerial today and I'm not impressed with the fitment....
The base of the aerial is larger in diameter than the plastic bit it fits in to.

Is this normal of the CTR aerial or have I got the wrong one or something??
At least the thread is the right size.

Attachments

• ctr aerial.jpg
    ctr aerial.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 120
  • ctr aerial base.jpg
    ctr aerial base.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 119
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmmm that's not great is it!

P.S. a pencil rubber will sort those white polish marks :wink:

Reaction score
Just been over on Cliosport and that's the same fitment that everyone has and they're happy with it. To be quite honest - I'm not. So the search goes on for a better aerial.
Someone can buy this of me if they want...

Hoolio thanks for the tip for removing polish marks.

Sam

Reaction score
yea it looks kinda strange....... sam let me know if u find a better one...... would love to see pics to see what it looks like

Reaction score
7Mat has a good one - check out his gallery.
I asked him and I think he got it from ebay and said it was made by Autoleads - I haven't found one yet...
I had this fitted for a while which looks good but was terrible for reception - just too short:

Attachments

• beesting aerial.jpg
    beesting aerial.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 104
Reaction score
Renault Modus aerial - looks just like the Clio one but about an inch shorter

Reaction score
on the standard areial cant you just pull the top rubber bit off, chop off a couple inches then put the top bit back on?
i might try...