Reaction score
I'm gonna pick up my new arrival on Monday - R5 GTE. :) Don't beat me, fellas! 8-[ It's because my ph1 is under reconstruction in the garage. And some Trophy must be still waiting for me in Switzerland. :wink:

What I want to ask you about is any useful R5 link where I can get more info. I know you are big fans of these so help me, please. [-o<

Reaction score
for all your renault 5 needs check out www.rtoc.co.uk masses of info and a friendly bunch .

im not entirely sure about the 5 gte ,is it 1.4 or 1.7 fuel injected engine ? i know it has the same body kit and interior as a gt turbo

heres a pic of my gt turbo runs 1.4 fuel injected on muti throttle bodies

Attachments

• 100_1873.jpg
    100_1873.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 122
Reaction score
Many thanks. It is 1.7 normally aspirated engine. The output of GT Turbo Phase I is 115hp and Ph II 120hp, I guess. GTE produces 94hp. A bit less than GTT of yours... :wink: BTW, what is a list of all modifications done on your GTT? :-k

Reaction score
It seems that RTOC website has some problems at the moment. I've tried to look at your profile but with no success. Almost all sections are locked for members only. :cry: GTE is at home and it's time to test it... \:D/

Reaction score
Thanks anyway. How difficult is to match Williams wheels to R5? :-k
It reminds me, what is the original tyre size for GTT? It is written 175/60 R13 or 195/55 R13 for GTE.. :wink: