hyb

Reaction score
What have you bought steve? What do you find tricky with buying them? There seems to have been a load of new members appearing on the S2k forum recently, bit of a boom going on

Reaction score
Hi J. I have a 40something thousand mile 2002 02 plate S2000 in Monte Carlo Blue. Took it for a spin this evening and it certainly lights up if you keep your foot planted. They seem to me a very nicely put together car, but then I suppose the price they ae new they should be! Had a good run in the DC5 earlier too and I would definitely get from a to b quicker in the teg, but it's what you're used to and I am much more at home in fwd.

They are difficult to buy as the trade bid them up and up to the extent that they are cheaper to buy privately - if you pick your car.

I'm not surpised there's a boom - they are bloody quick, and affordable now.

Watched some of your trackday film, those cars take a hammering lol.

hyb

Reaction score
Certainly do take a hammering :twisted:

I'll compliment you on your choice of colour ;) I'd love a Teg, I did look at them before buying the S but could never get a decent insurance quote :( Are you advertising the S yet? Sounds like nice mileage for the year. I could pop it on S2ki 'for a friend' if you like. Think you have to be a paid up member to advertise or they delete it

Reaction score
Hi J, the s2k forum seems like a maze.... but if you can give it a quick push that would be great, I would like £14495 for it. Price will include a service and 12 month warranty. Obviously some flexibility. Will put on Autotrader, EBAY and PH over the next 48 hours.