hyb

Reaction score
Sold my Trophy today, sad to see it go really :(
Should be picking up the Mini Tuesday / Wednesday this week, depending on how quick the current owner gets his private plate off.

Attachments

• mmm 006-1.jpg
    mmm 006-1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,119
  • pb260001.jpg
    pb260001.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,119
Reaction score
Very nice... similar to what i'm considering.

If you don;t mind me asking, what spec/age/price/mileage is it?

hyb

Reaction score
2002, JCW cooper s with 215bhpupgrade, JCW strut brace, JCW 18" wheels, JCW brakes, JCW Seats, Sat nav, climate control, panoramic sunroof, 20k miles, £12,500

Reaction score
When you get it can you drive down and cut my hair..............na just f**king with ya. That looks the nuts. Post some more pics when you get it.

hyb

Reaction score
yeh will do. i\'ve no intentions of disapearing. the mini forums look a bit drab :)

( Posted from a mobile device )

Reaction score
Looks good hyb, great spec for the money too. Shame you had to sell the Trophy just to please the missus! :wink:

Reaction score
hyb said:
yeh will do. i\'ve no intentions of disapearing. the mini forums look a bit drab :)

i take it you've found mini2.co.uk? they don't post as much in a week as we on cliotrophy do in a day :eek:

i nearly bought something similar to yours before plumping for the Trophy so spent a bit of time browsing that forum

hyb

Reaction score
yeh found mini2. I check it now and again, nothing much changes. That site needs virtual cobwebs :)

Reaction score
Nice!!! Also good to see the standard (appauling) Mini seats have been ditched for the tasty buckets!

Time for a quarter mile run against a Trophy ;) j/k

Did the Trophy sell OK? Hope you got at least 11.5k for it...

O.

hyb

Reaction score
oliie said:
Nice!!! Also good to see the standard (appauling) Mini seats have been ditched for the tasty buckets!

Time for a quarter mile run against a Trophy ;) j/k

Did the Trophy sell OK? Hope you got at least 11.5k for it...

O.

:cry:

We'll see about those quarter miles ollie :) Gotta get the damn thing first

hyb

Reaction score
Not really, its very smooth (the ones I test drove anyway) not yet picked mine up.

Reaction score
My old man (veteran motoring author/journo) has blagged going to Italy to drive a Mini Cooper S Works GP round a track this week.

70 years old, honestly... he should act his age.

hyb

Reaction score
Nice :D

I saw a trophy today at the roundabout near Texaco, driver wearing a cap, wasn't you was it?

hyb

Reaction score
Well I got it finally, 3 hour drive there and 3 hours back, enough time to get used to it and work out where everything was :)

Initially im very impressed, even though its a 2002 it still fills new, the guy that owned it had kept it incredibly well and hardly ever drove it anyway. The supercharger whine is addictive!
Seats are supportive but no way as comfy as the Trophys, I was constantly shifting around, the leather is still very stiff.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Post pics later!