Picking Trophy up friday!! Got it! One more star please?!!

Reaction score
Hi
After a few weeks of searching I am going down to Milton Keynes to pick up my new car on friday.
Cant wait as I live in Manchester and I am going back up the M1 to Buxton and home via the Cat And Fiddle road one of the best drivers roads going.Not the quickest way but the most fun :D
Hopefully arriving the other end in one piece!!
Will let you know how I get on.
Until then...................

Reaction score
Had some fun up there myself last Friday - not been able to drive for two weeks as had an operation on my elbow - so frustrating seeing the Trophy sat on the drive gathering dust!! Great frustration release to be had in the Peak District. Try the Congleton - Buxton road - nearly as much fun and not as many bikers.

Reaction score
Re: Picking Trophy up friday!!

shiftspark said:
Hi
After a few weeks of searching I am going down to Milton Keynes to pick up my new car on friday.
Cant wait as I live in Manchester and I am going back up the M1 to Buxton and home via the Cat And Fiddle road one of the best drivers roads going.Not the quickest way but the most fun :D
Hopefully arriving the other end in one piece!!
Until then...................

i'll be around in milton keynes on friday afternoon if you fancy meeting a fellow owner and forum member! have you bought from a garage or privately?

Reaction score
Thats a great road, had some fun on that in my old 106 gti and my FF 182.

Unfortunately I no longer have a missus who lives in Buxton so no excuse to go up that way anymore so haven't had the chance to drive it in the Trophy yet.

Do have some great driving roads round here though, I live very close to the B660 from Kimbolton to Ramsey, although that is seriously plagued with bikers being a heavily used MCN test route.

Have a fun journey home mate!

Reaction score
Picked it up on friday and spent 5 hours getting back home to Manchester because of the rain and traffic. :x
Not had chance to open it up properly yet but feels like it got great front end bite.
Looking forward to a proper drive over the next few days.I had a CTR before so it will be good to compare the 2 cars.
:D :D :D :D

Reaction score
Gutted that your journey home didn't go as planned, hope you have managed to get a few miles done this weekend, I did 500 miles over the first weekend that I had mine! :D

Will be interested to hear what you think of the Trophy compared to the CTR.