Reaction score
So I'll be picking up my trophy shortly and just wandering where's the best place to pick up parts?

I just plan to freshen up a few things ie Renault badges front and back, also need to sort the steering wheel as its melted

Reaction score
So I'll be picking up my trophy shortly and just wandering where's the best place to pick up parts?

I just plan to freshen up a few things ie Renault badges front and back, also need to sort the steering wheel as its melted

Cliosport.net is a good place to start, pay your £12 membership and you get access to the for sale / wanted / traders section.

The car parts for sale / wanted sections would probably be pretty useful too.

Wests Renault and Renault Wolverhampton are Traders on there and are probably the 2 best/cheapest place for brand new parts.

Also Renparts LTD are great for second hand parts!

Also theres a chap over there called snappy who retrims the steering wheels to a very high standard, no point replacing it with another renault one as they cost a fortune and it will just melt again!

Reaction score
Cheers power ranger. Ill drop u a text when I have the trophy next week. I need a few parts for it. Can you source all trophy parts? I'm looking at possibly a brand new bumper front and rear badges all round, maybe turinis and trim parts

Reaction score
Better off with a respray or getting a second hand bumper sprayed and fitted, must be expensive for brand new bumpers and they'll need spraying after that??

Reaction score
Better off with a respray or getting a second hand bumper sprayed and fitted, must be expensive for brand new bumpers and they'll need spraying after that??

True howeve the trophy I'm purchasing has some damage to the bumper..