Reaction score
Just been to the dealer for him to value a trade-in for me and thought I'd find out how many cars are still left (mine is due 3/10 now rather than 23/09)

There is now only one trophy left unallocated! A further 21 have been ordered by specific dealers but don't have a buyer yet so that makes 22 in total left to buy. If you are thinking about it then get in there quick!!

Reaction score
The renault sport site still says 88 Clio Renaultsport 182 Trophy, thought they wher quite good in keeping that current?

Reaction score
r-jay said:
The renault sport site still says 88 Clio Renaultsport 182 Trophy, thought they wher quite good in keeping that current?

Dunno mate, I'm only going on what I saw at the screen at the dealer. Maybe the number on the website refers to the amount that haven't yet been delivered?

Either way, there aren't too many left anyway!

Reaction score
Day said:
Maybe the dealer is lying to get a sale from you :wink:

No need - it's already a done deal! (Can't wait - 2 weeks to go!)

Plus i know him from school so *hopefully* the bullshit factor is reduced... :D

Reaction score
The Renaultsport site shows the remaining unsold Trophy (and 182 and V6). The difference in the figures is that your Dealer has told you that there was only 1 Trophy left unallocated to a Dealer. The Renaultsport site lists the total number of unsold cars. What this means is that, for a Trophy, you'll need to find a Dealer with one of these unsold cars.

Hope that this makes sense !

amm

Reaction score
fazedesign said:
Just been to the dealer for him to value a trade-in for me and thought I'd find out how many cars are still left (mine is due 3/10 now rather than 23/09)

There is now only one trophy left unallocated! A further 21 have been ordered by specific dealers but don't have a buyer yet so that makes 22 in total left to buy. If you are thinking about it then get in there quick!!
renault wolverhampton recond that ther was 8 left last monday but do not know if thats rhight :!:

Reaction score
That's because we're talking about different things. As of today there are 87 unsold Trophy in the UK. Manchester would have been refering to the unsold, unallocated cars

amm

Reaction score
r-jay said:
the renault sport site has stade the same for two week's now and i have ordered one last week

Reaction score
The site was updated:
30/8 159
2/9 144
9/9 110
14/9 92
16/9 88
21/9 81

Reaction score
I was told (in Manchester) when I picked mine up last Thursday that they have all gone now :?