Reaction score
After only 2 years since i had my dampers refurbed one of them is leaking oil again. Anyone know the availability of new dampers?

Reaction score
5000mls. There's no mileage on the receipt from BG but I can tell from my MOT certificate as that it when the original leak was discovered. Not impressed.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Rotten luck that Felix after only 2 years and especially with such mileage. I'd expect 3 - 4 years worth with mine.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I got this from Renault in july

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for your email of 13th July sent to our Managing Director, Thierry Sybord. He has asked me to respond on his behalf.

We are delighted that you share our passion for the Clio Renaultsport 182 Trophy. As you say, this car was developed by Renaultsport specifically for our UK market and we are pleased that the Cliotrophy.co.uk site continues to maintain the enthusiasm for it.

We are pleased to inform you that the Sachs dampers will be back in stock very soon as an initial batch has now been received by our central parts warehouse and are on their way to the UK. For the Speedline wheels, we are working on their availability with the supplier and again an initial order has been placed.

We will let you know the outcome of these orders and the actual UK parts availability as soon as we can.

If you would like to discuss this matter further with me you can call me on our Customer Relations freephone number 0800 072 3372. Our dedicated Customer Relations department is open from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays). Alternatively, you can write to me or send me an e-mail, using the details below.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Renault.

Kind Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Got an e-mail again regarding the above and the Sachs stickers are a deff no no and they will not be supplying them to anyone.

-----------------------

Thank you for speaking with me today regarding your Renault Clio.

As discussed, I am pleased to confirm that we have been working on the availability of the Sachs dampers and Speedline wheels, which are due to become available in the UK very shortly. Unfortunately, we are not currently in a position to sell the stickers from the suspension units separately. I understand my colleague was able to provide you with the stickers earlier in the year, however this was a one off gesture of goodwill.

I have forwarded your comments to the Director of Renault UK for consideration towards any future productions.

I hope this has been of assistance to you and I have provided a satisfactory explanation. If you wish to speak to me regarding this or if you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or on freephone0800 072 3372. Our dedicated Customer Relations team is availableMonday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, excluding Bank Holidays.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Renault

Last edited: