Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just testing the water really to see if anyone would be interested.

I am a pro detailer and licensed by zymol. Have a large (3500sq ft) centre in the NW that is a sales venue for our zymol and meguires products as well as a work centr where customers bring their cars for the detailing work.

We recnetly had an open day for enthusiasts from another froum and went great with eveyone having a good time and learning a few tricks etc.

So I am thinking that as a fellow trophy owner ( mine is currently receiving an application of Zymol Royale - the £7k wax) it would be good to open the doors to other trophy owners interested in visual appearance as well as the performance side.

let me know if you are interested - thinking a sat in novemeber when my workload quitens a little

heres a pic of the unit

DSCN4353.jpg

cheers

Matt

Reaction score
Trophy No.
guys

think youve got it wrong

I'm not trying to sell anything - just offering an open day for people interested in detailing to come down, maybe watch a demo, talk cars and take it from there - thats it!

cheers

matt

Reaction score
I have a confession to make guys. Don't go too hard on me. My car has never been polished in the 20 months I have owned it :oops: .

I'm looking at getting it detailed and guarded in the next few weeks. matt the cat could you please send me some quotes or PM me if you like. I have a couple of small carpark dinges, one or two stone chips on the bonnet and plenty of swirls all over. Its always been garaged day and night and has only covered 10,000 miles. I only want the finest for my little cutie. Maybe even a bit of that £7,000 Koenigsegg/Zonda stuff.

ps. Would anyone here know of any other good detailers around the East Midlands? Thanks.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hi asim

afraid i wont be able to help you on a booking unilt december, booked solid.

not sure of anyone i could recommend in the area either - i'm sure there may be someone but i never recommend until i have seen their work. there are a lot of varying standards on detailing - particularly when it comes to corrective polishing. Its something that can transform a vehicle into a work of art, but done poorly can produce some shockingly bad results too.

why not pop along to the openday and we can have a look at your car?

if you still want a price then if you drop me a pm then i will contact you at your convenience.

cheers

matt

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sounds like a good idea, see what other tips a can get for keeping me beauty in good condition, 8)

whats the address? so i can see how far away you are.

Reaction score
would be good to come to this as i have been looking for a detailer near to me and want my trophy looking all shiny and new! whats the postcode so my friend TOMTOM can tell me where im goin? Ill keep checking for a date!

Cheers

Reaction score
Sounds interesting, and it's not too far for me, so I'll come if I'm free on the day. At the moment, I think that means if its on the 17th or 24th of november.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
mc45 said:
would be good to come to this as i have been looking for a detailer near to me and want my trophy looking all shiny and new! whats the postcode so my friend TOMTOM can tell me where im goin? Ill keep checking for a date!

Cheers

hi there

I'm gonna gather names first, then will forward a date. when its a goer, i will PM each person the address. We have usually a fair amount of expensive metal in at any one time, so I dont really want to post up the address on the web, hope you understand.

its in the bootle area if that helps matey

Matt