Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
Got mine from K Tec - you'll find 2 or 3 threads if you do a search on here

Great, cheers. I notice they sell rear camber shims too, I guess it would be wise to add camber to the rear also to keep the balance similar?

Also... forgive my ignorance but how much is 2 or 3 degrees of negative camber? What are the down sides - uneven tyre wear?

Reaction score
Not essential to do the rears - I haven't: Downsides, not aware of any - my tyre wear is fairly normal but I'm doing more track than road. There are others who have done this who may be able to add more info.

2degs neg is enough imo, this means (basically) the wheel leans in at the top 2 degs from perpendicular - The camber is adjustable with the bolts so can be returned to std ( or anything you fancy!) anytime.

Reaction score
Rick C196 said:
Great, cheers. I notice they sell rear camber shims too, I guess it would be wise to add camber to the rear also to keep the balance similar?

The car understeers in standard form, like just about every standard road car, to keep it safe, so by putting some camber on the front you will balance the handling nicely. You'll feel a lot more front end grip.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Leave the rears they have neg 1.5 as standard. I think 2.0 neg is the most you can put on with most camber bolts(?) Its certainly enough for a road car that sees the track only every so often. some people run neutral toe some a little toe out. I run 10 mins toe out and this combination settled the car massively.

Edit; Minutes for degrees as per jeffs post.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
eljeffo64 said:
Hoolio - do you mean 10 mins ( I have this amount) 10 degs is loads!!!!

You mean they're not supposed to be pointing out sideways? :?

Yes I meant 10 mins.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
iirc with the eibach you can go to -5.0 camber, but i wouldn't recommend anything above -2.0 for road use, it'd make it very unsteady on motorways.. Toe out helps braking but hinders acceleration and top speed, horses for courses and it depends on you driving style tbh.

the inside of your tyres will wear slightly quicker with more camber so be sure to check the inside of the tyres, don't just rely on the measuring the outer side...

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm just looking into this camber change...

These are the standard geo settings as I can see:

TOE
front toe-out -12'
rear toe-out -0°20'

CAMBER
front camber -0°45
rear camber -1°30'

So aside from the camber is the Toe Out is recommended to be changed to 10 minutes? Isn't it already 12 minutes? Is the difference worthwhile / noticeable?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
If you were to measure your car now I suspect it would be all over the place and bare very little relation to those figures. Everyone I think has left the rear. Front toe, some have gone for parrallel but the car is now much more stable when before it was skittish and liable to dive around under braking on odd cambers white lines and tram lines.