Reaction score
I thought that too as i work in cram and am always driving round there and never ever seen it. Only 7k miles on it though so probably not been used that much.
I rang him to go look at it the first night it was on the trader but someone had already bought it. Might see it kicking round a bit more now

Reaction score
monkey911 said:
I thought that too as i work in cram and am always driving round there and never ever seen it. Only 7k miles on it though so probably not been used that much.
I rang him to go look at it the first night it was on the trader but someone had already bought it. Might see it kicking round a bit more now

Where in cram do you work?
Ive never seen a Trophy in cram before.

Reaction score
scott said:
monkey911 said:

I havent got one yet mate. Buying one at the moment, hence my interest in his. Will get one in next week though. I have never seen one around either and im pretty sure i drive round where you are as i used to live in seaton deleval.

Work in Seaton burn just outside cram but always driving round there.

Reaction score
No, computer just hangs, only on Autotrader for some reason??[/quote]

Strange one. Cant help then. It is a nice looking example so someone has snapped up a bargain.

Reaction score
monkey911 said:
scott said:
monkey911 said:

I havent got one yet mate. Buying one at the moment, hence my interest in his. Will get one in next week though. I have never seen one around either and im pretty sure i drive round where you are as i used to live in seaton deleval.

Work in Seaton burn just outside cram but always driving round there.

Well good luck getting one, keep us updated, you will love it.