Reaction score
...well ok it is only in the background of a picture of a 612 Scaglietti, but still it is in there! Top picture of page 112 from April's issue. :D

Reaction score
OliS said:
...well ok it is only in the background of a picture of a 612 Scaglietti, but still it is in there! Top picture of page 112 from April's issue. :D

Also some quite interesting stuff on the new MK3 RenaultSport Clio, not as quick as our little babies it seems.. The rear diffuser is quite interesting I thought. 40kgs of downforce produced.

Reaction score
Neophyte said:
Also some quite interesting stuff on the new MK3 RenaultSport Clio, not as quick as our little babies it seems.. The rear diffuser is quite interesting I thought. 40kgs of downforce produced.

Yeah there are some interesting new features on the MK3 R'sport Clio, I also like the Brembo brakes at the front, I wonder if they will fit on a Trophy? I think the answer maybe no, as I notice the car is running 17 inch wheels.

I think it looks a bit 'cuddly' and less aggresive than the Trophy, so I am feeling quite happy at the moment that I bought my Trophy, but it will be very interesting to see if Renault bring out a Trophy or any other limited edition version of the MK3.

Reaction score
I saw this last night and almost fell off my chair. If I had not left i would have been right behind the Ferrari... damn that was bad bad bad timing.... :(

Witness:

IMG_2345-vi.jpg

Reaction score
OliS said:
Neophyte said:

Yeah there are some interesting new features on the MK3 R'sport Clio, I also like the Brembo brakes at the front, I wonder if they will fit on a Trophy? I think the answer maybe no, as I notice the car is running 17 inch wheels.

I think it looks a bit 'cuddly' and less aggresive than the Trophy, so I am feeling quite happy at the moment that I bought my Trophy, but it will be very interesting to see if Renault bring out a Trophy or any other limited edition version of the MK3.

The only thing I regret not having from the new car is the 6 speed box and the engine output :(

I will be having a very close look at the intake system of the new car when it comes out and this was one of the major changes helping to bump the power up...

Reaction score
OliS said:
..I think it looks a bit 'cuddly' and less aggresive than the Trophy, so I am feeling quite happy at the moment that I bought my Trophy..

That was my thought aswell. Which is a good thing for the old bank balance!

Reaction score
i've seen new evo. clio looks a bit frumpy from side shot. yellow type r on next pages looks better.

felix