New Trophy Review in this month's Performance car

Reaction score
I have just received this month's copy of Performance Car magazine and there is a little review of the Trophy vs the a 197 cup! :D

check it out (it should hit the shelves of WH Smiths in the next few days i guess). I would scan a copy but i don't have a scanner or the know how to put it on here - anyone care to oblige? #-o

Reaction score
Should make for an interesting read.. I stopped getting PC - I liked it but I prefer the writing style of EVO, even if many of the cars that they feature are the material of dreams rather than reality.. I needed to cut down on magazine purchases so PC was the one that fell by the wayside..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
St. Trophy said:
I would scan a copy but i don't have a scanner or the know how to put it on here - anyone care to oblige? #-o

Don't do that, copyright issues (yawn) :)

I did try to find a link to post without any luck, but it was a rush job, think we'll all just have to be standing around in the local news agents.

Reaction score
It is short, but sweet.

The magazine also has a feature on the clio V6 so is worth the purchase anyway!

Reaction score
I had a quick look in it before and couldn't find the section. Is it within the 197 Cup vs. Mini etc.. ?

I doubt I'll buy it if only a couple of words on it.

Reaction score
The 197 v Mini is last months issue. The new one is in the shops tomorrow I believe.

Reaction score
it was a double page spread, goes on about how good the trophy feels (better than 197) the size, which one they both prefered more etc ...... bisically said theyre both great cars, but trophy is beetter!?

Reaction score
trvdaman said:
it was a double page spread, goes on about how good the trophy feels (better than 197) the size, which one they both prefered more etc ...... bisically said theyre both great cars, but trophy is beetter!?

Excellent, going to buy it on my way 2 work in the morning..

Reaction score
Just read it, i thought the Trophy would come out on top, although i do love the R27 and cup, still id keep the Trophy any day. :D :D
If i ever feel the need to drive a R27 i can always jump into my mates. :)