the tow eye for the front...
a chrome battery cover or similar
best air filter or induction kit
code for the alloys to get them redipped
and

i was considering a bonnet scoop for her i need opinions

Reaction score
The Ixell code for the wheels is Clio Renaultsport 182 Trophy 205-110

I can supply replica tow eyes like the race car one so PM me if you want one.

If your keeping the standard airbox go for an ITG filter which I can also supply.

Ebay for battery cover and why do you want a bonnet scoop?

Reaction score
because she goes away next week to get a turbo fitted :D
its gettin used for 1/4 mile only and will do until the day she dies

Reaction score
Red_Beastie said:

We can supply lightweight bonnets and could fit either vents or a scoop into one if you like?

The bonnets can be single skinned so need pins or with internals and available in fibreglass, kevlar carbon or carbon fibre so please let me know if your interested?

Reaction score
im unsure about the bonnet vent thats why i said as i would like a carbon bonnet...

however id love a perspect bonnet designed and made cus she is going to look mmmm below her undies

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Red_Beastie said:

Hmmmm, seems a bit of a waste in my honest opinion! The car was built for the GB B Roads, not a straight line? (although I wouldn't say no to a Turbo!)

Reaction score
Red_Beastie said:
however id love a perspect bonnet designed and made cus she is going to look mmmm below her undies

Don't forget some nice tasteful neons to light her up and some airbag suspension to really get that speed hump scraping stance.

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
Red_Beastie said:

Don't forget some nice tasteful neons to light her up and some airbag suspension to really get that speed hump scraping stance.

:lol:

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
Red_Beastie said:

Ha! And 19" rims...

Reaction score
i bought this as a toy... so it will be treated as a toy, it will have a short life and il have lots of fun in the process, so if u think it looks tacky which it prolly will haha it will still blow every1 of ur clios out the water when its finished :D

i have a focus st and an evo 8 for every day use. so yeah mock me if you wish :D each to there own i say.

Reaction score
Yes he hasen't made the best choice for a straight line car but lets not burn him at the steak for it [-X
EDIT: No-one likes a smart arse though red beastie!

Reaction score
Red_Beastie said:
i bought this as a toy... so it will be treated as a toy, it will have a short life and il have lots of fun in the process, so if u think it looks tacky which it prolly will haha it will still blow every1 of ur clios out the water when its finished :D

i have a focus st and an evo 8 for every day use. so yeah mock me if you wish :D each to there own i say.

Yes, each to THEIR own, but this is good mannered forum so please use something called grammar and capital letters. :)