My re trimmed Clio steering wheel

Reaction score
Thought I'd share I had my steering wheel re trimmed as the original had gone the usual way of completly melting and looked
shabby even though my Clio Trophy has only 50K on the clock.
The colour of the wheel to the airbag looks slightly off but in real life its hardly noticeable.
Option is full REAL leather re cover with Red stitching, Red band, leather perforated hand grips, Alacantara covering with Trophy logo on base of steering wheel.
16091212140_491b07135d.jpg[/url]
16277749992_19770187dd.jpg[/url]

Reaction score
That looks nice!!!

Where did you get that done from and what was the price?

Mine needs doing soon.

Reaction score
A bloke called sanppy on CS.net he works for Bentley.

Take roughly 2 weeks, its better if you have a spare wheel while its off for refurb.

I paid £170 which is a snippet of the price for a new wheel from renault which around £450

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have a spare wheel thats been sitting for months as I also have this on my to-do list.
The only difference is i do not want the red band at the top as if it was not bang centre 100% all the time it would annoy the hell out of me.

Reaction score
I've got a retrimmed Snappy steering wheel that I'll be putting an ad up for soon, never been on the car so is still as new. The stitching is light grey. Would save you having to get a spare wheel to have retrimmed and the wait.

PM me if interested

Sorry for the thread hijack :D

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I've got a retrimmed Snappy steering wheel that I'll be putting an ad up for soon, never been on the car so is still as new. The stitching is light grey. Would save you having to get a spare wheel to have retrimmed and the wait.

PM me if interested

Sorry for the thread hijack :D

Pictures required for this as if its what I'm looking for / the style i want i might buy it from you