Reaction score
Hi Guys does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get Michelin's for my Trophy? I've seen some really daft prices online and was quoted a ridiculous number by a local tyre shop.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they're in short supply now - I heard rumours of them bringing out a new PE3 tyre.... not sure when this will be though.

Reaction score
Might be a stupid question but did the PE2's offer any improvement over the originals?

Reaction score
Yeah original tyres mate. I've just had a quote from a mate that does tyres and he's said £86.00 + VAT each and fitted so that's £202.00 for two tyres! I've got a couple of brand new Good Year Eagle F1's but wanted to keep it on Michelin's for that price though I may have to go with the Good Year's! I know what your all going to say!!

Reaction score
Get mine from Kiwk Fit online. About £90 balanced etc and always have them in so no inconvenience.

Reaction score
Cheers mate, but I've been on Kwik Fit tyres online and they don't seem to have any tyres that 205 45 16 v83. Or am I going to the wrong site, do you know a link by any chance?

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I see what you're getting at. I don't know why they're not coming up.

Reaction score
Hmmmm indeed! Thanks anyway mate. I was looking at the tyres on the Trophy today and I'm guessing that it's never had new tyres on the back. On close inspection it seems the outer walls are perishing slightly with a few cracks, but the tread is as new! Do you think they'll also ned changing?

I don't know what to do at the moment whether to just put the eagle f1's I've got already on, or sell them and get michelin exalto's! ahhhh

Reaction score
Give Kwik Fit a ring during office hours and tell them about the problem. Say you want online prices as in store/garage they are collossaly expensive.

As for the cracking. Hmmm, need to ask someone really. Can't judge from here but clearly you don't want a blowout or for them to burst when in use.

As for tyre choice.... Prehaps give them a go as 2nd hand tyres sell like aids. See how they fair, guaranteed to not be as good as the PE2's but worth it for a gander I guess.