Massive Favour - Yorkshire Area.

Reaction score
I have a massive favour to ask of you kind people - I am asking whether someone in the Halifax-Queensbury (Yorkshire Area )

Fancy taking me for a spin in their clio trophy - Obviously Ive driven a 182 but never had a chance to have a seat in a Trophy - And after taking some good news Im am looking for one now - so this Test drive would confirm whether its worth the extra Cash!!

Please help !

Simon

Reaction score
Hey Simon.

Glad you've mind your mind up. Whether you get a T or not all the 182s are outstanding. Enjoy.

Reaction score
Indeed the cars are - however I fancy a ride in the T before committing to a 182.

The way I see it is sack it why not - only live once.

Reaction score
Not at all - Thats amazing just a ride in one - would bring a smile to my face - We'll see if I can get my hands on one after the ride then I will be consitantly smiling like everyone else on here... When u thinking Cue?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i could do tomorrow evening, although mine is in need of a slight tweak on the alignment front it should give you some insight into the capabilities... please bear in mind i used to drive race cars (single seaters and tin tops) and the roads i'd be going on are my favorite driving roads...

Reaction score
Yeah stop picking on us - lol - leave it with me - I'll drop you a PM with my number on it if you dont mind - Where abouts are u based?

Simon

Reaction score
I find a good one - to Haworth roundabout and back up to Queensbury. (Im actually in Thornton - top end. - Working in Queensbury thou)