Reaction score
I have a mint set of these for sale which I have just taken off of my car.

These have done very few miles and I have the orignal bill of sale and box.

These cost £360 and I want £250 for them + P&P or collected from Berkshire.

No offers thanks as these are a bargain.

:)

Reaction score
No mate I think the GF is having him but as I've started my own ebusiness selling parts I don't need the rear shocks.

As of next week I'll have Clio Trophy 299, a JDM 4 door CTR and a VX220 N/A track car plus I am now a dealer for Speedline and many other products.

As soon as the website is live I'll be offering forum members discounts and parts for the Clio Trophy and many other cars.

:)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Matt,

I think from memory you bought my Janspeed a couple of years back... I'll give the shocks some thought and let you know ASAP!

Cheers.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Cue,

I notice you have these fitted, do you think its a worth while investment? I'm also thinking of doing it as I notice on one of the Sach shocks that there is a bubble under the paint so I may change the rears for KONI when they start to rust.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
On the road it's a touch n' go decision as they do firm up the rear a bit and help stabalise the car under braking and heavy turns - bit it's only really noticable on the limit.... On track - its a yes. go for revalved ones if you can - as they match the spring rates.

Reaction score
yhm.

I'll take these, assuming that they will fit a Clio 172 Cup and that the spring platforms are adjustable.

Andy