Reaction score
This is a very low mileage and very well cared for enthusiast owned car. I've owned it since October 2012. In my ownership I've had the below maintenance performed;

- Timing & auxiliary belts changed replaced
- New original Renaultsport splitter replaced
- Trophy Sachs dampers refurbished and unpinned by Cornering force
- Brake disks and pads replaced front and rear for Brembo High Carbon disks & Ferodo ds2500v pad.
- Carbon Lorraine racing brake fluid flush
- Michelin Pilotsport PS3 tyres all round
- New alternator & battery
- Minor service by Renault.

The car is mechanically faultless and drives like a new car really tight and no squeaks or rattles. The paintwork is really good and original. The car has never been in any accidents or had any paintwork done. There is a scratch on the bonnet so that will need attention at some point. It's not obvious from a distance but is noticeable when close attention is paid. I am the third owner from new.

The car has had no modifications with the exception of the disks and pads which is generally considered to be addressing the only weak part of the Renaultsport Clio package.

The car really drives as you would expect for a very low mileage pampered car. I am only selling due to lack of use as it's a third car and we need the driveway space back.

£6000

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...aultsport-182-trophy-16v--low-mileage/2728494

Reaction score
This looks stunning, just the type of example I'd be really tempted to use up all my hard saved cash on.

Reaction score
If only I was in the country, I would be down to look at this in a heartbeat. Hopefully this will still be for sale in a couple of weeks but I doubt it. :(

Reaction score
Gorms, just another dreamer...

;)

x

Hah! This would be a serious option Tim! Just a shame I'm not back till the 28th!!!! If it's still for sale do you fancy coming for a look? I will have the Skoda by then!

Reaction score
Hah! This would be a serious option Tim! Just a shame I'm not back till the 28th!!!! If it's still for sale do you fancy coming for a look? I will have the Skoda by then!

Definitely mate, it would be a pleasure to join you.

Reaction score
I've decided to withdraw the car from sale. I'm going to get the bumper repaired before I sell it. It will be on the market again very soon with a slightly adjusted price.

Reaction score
Car is now sold subject to cleared funds. It will be missed greatly. I'll leave it to the new poster to decide if he wants to post on here.

Sorry to those who were keen on seeing it when it had the bonnet re-sprayed.

Reaction score
I'm sure it is a beauty but £7999, this is going to be a test of it's future value and at that sort of money it is going to end up as garage jewellery and not used as at least this one's USP is the mileage. :D