Hi Guys,

Details of my car are as follows:

S1 111S Lotus Elise (V Reg)
Azure Blue with Factory Hardtop, plus black Soft-top
Leather Seats, full Carpet and full Alcantara interior re-trim
47K with full service history, all bills, MOT's etc
Larini Clubsport Exhaust
Hurricane Induction
Full Aluminium Kit (Stalks, door studs, heater controls, gear knob, gait etc)
In the last two months I've had, new exhaust, new discs (Lotus drilled) new pads (Mintex 1144), new toe-links, new steering bushes, replaced the window clips, Geo-check. Drives like new and goes like a rocket. Handling is frankly, rediculous ! :twisted:

For those that don't know, the 111S is quite different to the standard Elise:

This car was called the Sprint prior to it's launch. The 111S was launched on the 8th March 1999 and was first shown at the Geneva Motorshow. The main difference on this model is that it has the 1.8 Variable Valve Control (VVC) engine which gives 143bhp giving improved performance figures of 0-60 in 5.38 secs, 0-100 in 14.4 secs, and a maximum speed 133mph. a large part of the performance improvement can be attributed to the close ratio gearbox. The 111S also features wider 225 section rear tyres and some cosmetic changes such as new 6-spoke Speedline wheels, a spoiler, an egg-crate grille, and a carbon dash.

A change in circumstances means I need something a bit more sensible and more than two seats (not too sensible though !) :wink:

So, I’m looking for a Clio Trophy, or 182 with cup packs. I value the Elise at 12.5K, so if anyone is interested in a part-ex, plus some cash let me know. I’m based in the North West. It goes without saying this is a serious piece of kit, so you may want to check out the insurance.

I don’t know how to post pics, but can e-mail them to someone who can, or to anyone else who’s interested. If you want to know something specific, just ask.

Cheers,
Ben :)

Attachments

• Lot pass side.JPG
    Lot pass side.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
  • Lot front side.JPG
    Lot front side.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
Reaction score
Hi Ben

Elise sounds great, we all love them on here. If you want to post a couple of pics, put the photos onto your desktop, select choose file, select the file on your desktop then click add attachment, repeat for each photo you want to post, after you're done click submit as usual.

Cheers

Steve Gunnis

P.S. (Sorry guys) speak to Steve Coulter at allvehicles.co.uk, I think he might just be interested in an Elise if you're prepared to meet him half way, he's based on the West Sussex coast.

Reaction score
Thanks for the plug Steve, except I just bought a RS225, a Type R and Cupra R today as well as being offered too many 30000 mile 182s I am tempted by. I have an outstanding bid on an 54 plate Exige so I am in effect Lotus'ed up for a bit. None of these cars are sold so I am wobbling a bit lol.

Reaction score
Figured I have to extend myself a bit and see what sells. But I need a bigger unit so more £xx's :( I should own that Exige by rights, but unsure as to whether the vendor was just fishing. Grrr. I'll move from Mancban's post now.

Reaction score
Steve, if you're pressed for time and you need more cars picking up/testing, I'm only 10 minutes away...

Especially if you get hold of an Exige Supercharged. :twisted:

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
Hi Ben

Elise sounds great, we all love them on here. If you want to post a couple of pics, put the photos onto your desktop, select choose file, select the file on your desktop then click add attachment, repeat for each photo you want to post, after you're done click submit as usual.

Cheers

Steve Gunnis

P.S. (Sorry guys) speak to Steve Coulter at allvehicles.co.uk, I think he might just be interested in an Elise if you're prepared to meet him half way, he's based on the West Sussex coast.

Cheers Steve - Pics added :)

Reaction score
Looks great. I would have that on Autotrader for only £20 web only. Lots of pics around and inside the car. Good luck with the sale.

Reaction score
Looks to be in excellent condition - I'm sure you'll sell it soon :)

I'm another person who won't swap my Sachs shoed assassin for anything but a 993T/996C4/997 :)

Wasn't there another guy on here not too long ago who wanted to swap his Elise for a Trophy as well? Wonder if he had any luck?

O.

Reaction score
That looks very nice and in good condition. But as the others said i love my trophy to much