Just put deposit down on #365

Reaction score
Just viewed and bought #365. Thanks to Ben for his time today showing me and the Girlfriend the car, really has been well looked after. It's going to be girlfriends car in the week and mine at weekends I hope! ;-) Cant wait to collect next Saturday.

Reaction score
Good work sir. I was tempted to let the Mrs have mine during the week but i just dont trust her, and i dont want the mileage on the car either.

I think you may have a struggle to get the keys off her though. I can hear it now;

"Just taking the keys luv, off for a quick Trackday, well you need new tyres anyway".

Reaction score
I must have been very brave then! I recently insured my mrs on the T as I have to do 50miles a day during the week and don't want to put that kind of milage on her everyday! So my Mrs has it about 3-4 days a week! Told her last night that I may be getting the RS2 fitted! her reply 'why the hell do you want to make a fast car faster!!, are you trying to kill me!' lol

Reaction score
She does so little mileage so should keep miles down nice and low, think I will have issues getting the keys of her though, just have to get up nice and early and steal them. Empty roads would be good though.

Reaction score
Welcome Tony , Glad to see you have signed up on here and that the trophy will remain on the site .

Get yourself posting in the main area's for your 3rd star 8)

Leigh

Reaction score
Picked up the car tonight due to being worried about the weather closing in and not being able to collect it this weekend. Ace drive back even though roads were a bit leathal! Looking forward to cleaning her head to toe this weekend. Let the girlfriend drive her back to my place she got out saying quick isnt it! Think shes in love. :D Are there any other members in the Worcestershire area?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophy380 said:
Told her last night that I may be getting the RS2 fitted! her reply 'why the hell do you want to make a fast car faster!!, are you trying to kill me!' lol
My gf doesn't know yet.. I'm hoping she won't notice :p