Just bought Number 002 from steve at Allvehicles

Reaction score
My hunt is over ive bought 002 the first Trophy to be made from Steve at all vehicles in littlehampton. It looks in excellent condition with 9500 miles a 1 former keeper. Im well chuffed!!!!!! (tup)

Reaction score
Yea but its the first one to sale to the general public and Autocar apparently used it in their Reports on the car!!!!

Reaction score
Spot on! It's a great number to own, like you say the lowest available number! :D

I've just checked the Autocar with the Trophy on the front, they show an interior pic of 003/500 and exterior shots of HT05 BYO, and then in the Britain's best driver's car 2005 they have exterior shots of HT05 CAV, any of these details match yours?

You'll love Trophy ownership, it's a bright new world and it's Capsicum red! :lol:

Reaction score
That car was in Renault London West a couple of months ago if I'm not wrong? Maybe confused!

Well done either way :)

Reaction score
Welcome Paul, I'm jealous, a good number to own, indeed the first available.

Post in the owners section to get your third star.

Reaction score
I fail to see the attraction in owning a car that will have been caned senseless by a bunch of journos, but congrats on your purchase anyway. :)

Reaction score
Look more closely at the article and you almost have the reg no correct! Jeremy T made a pertinent point about press cars in a RS thread I read, in so much that press cars are generally run by people who appreciate how to look after cars, they have more frequent oil changes and the tyres are regularly replaced. Also for this car to have appeared on Renault London's forecourt it most likely had to go through the Renault To Go approved used car checks at Islip so for 9500 miles has had more attention than the average car gets in years! Finally, Lee was disappointed to lose the car he had no complaints with having only just bought it - it was a reluctant sale, one can only hope that led to the purchase of some kind of hot Americana! Maybe he'll update us soon.

Reaction score
OliS said:
Spot on! It's a great number to own, like you say the lowest available number! :D

I've just checked the Autocar with the Trophy on the front, they show an interior pic of 003/500 and exterior shots of HT05 BYO, and then in the Britain's best driver's car 2006 they have exterior shots of HT05 CAV, any of these details match yours?

You'll love Trophy ownership, it's a bright new world and it's Capsicum red! :lol:

HT05 BYO (003) is me.

Damn, i'm not the lowest number any more ;)

Reaction score
PaulTrophy002 said:
Yep HT05CAV thats the Car !!!!!

The Autocar you want to try and get hold of then is the special issue - Britain's best driver's car 2005, Volume 245 No13/5658 from 27th Septemeber 2005.

Happy hunting! :D