Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just bought this off ebay but its kinda tipped the scales, financially. So i've decided to sell.
Its from an s1 lotus elise, which uses the same AB65 box as the clio.
Its covered 2000miles and the filter has just been cleaned.

I just want to make some money back on it so £200 posted.

These are the pictures from the original ebay page 2 days ago.
Remember, these are over £300 new..
Brmm0RwBWkKGrHqYOKjIEvOVTWcNBL0YFhu.jpg
BrmmoiQmkKGrHqEOKisEvNSvUvOUBL0YEiQ.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Btw.. I put it in to make sure it fits with it being from an elise.. And it does. Taken it back off now though.
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzEtMjAxMDA0MjctMTkxM.jpg

Reaction score
your inlet is very blingy!looks good, did you polish it up yourself (if thats what you do?)

Reaction score
Hi Aucky, very polished indeed! I've sent you a PM but not sure if it's gone through. I'm interested in the kit, let me know if you've received the message? if not I'll try again.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
My PM to trophy 380.. incase anyone else was wondering..

aucky said:
Hi mate, yep, got all your PMs.
Yes its the same kit as the clio (AB65 type box) Minus the hose and bracket. The only difference in the box is its a finer weave of carbon fibre than the ones that K-tec stock.
But as you can see it fits with the standard hose and the box is so light I don't see the need for a mounting bracket.. it doesnt put any strain on the hose either.

Hope this answers your questions..
Cheers

Reaction score
Arrived yesterday mate, thanks for that. I'm going to fit it tomorrow with a cold air feed. I've also made an alloy mounting bracket for it. I'll post up the photos this week.

Reaction score
It's fitted! Sounds nice bellowing in that massive carbon fibre box. Took about 2hours to fit, after removing the standard air box, splitter, arch liner and acoustic valve. Oh and finally fixed my horn!! I've got a proper alloy mounting bracket which I'm in the process of machining, so I'll post up some photos when that's fitted. After taking it for a spin, it does seem to feel like it pulls a little free'r and sounds a lot less restricted. Next stop is inlet polishing and re-map. ;o)

Reaction score
trophy380 said:
After taking it for a spin, it does seem to feel like it pulls a little free'r and sounds a lot less restricted. Next stop is inlet polishing and re-map. ;o)

Found that aswell, most noticable on track day, would just pull much more progregressive and stronger imo. :D

Reaction score
Make much difference? I'm tempted by a difference air box not sure which way to go.

Reaction score
I dont know yet if it's made any significant difference. I guess it would work even better with a re-map, but don't want to do it yet as I'm planning on a polished inlet, exhaust system and modified CAT. I fitted my machined mountain bracket today and I'll post some images up tomorrow, I'm well chuffed with it.