Reaction score
I think i no the answer to this myself

Is it true there was a few trophys made in liquid yellow and infrno orange? My mate brother says he is getting a trophy in liquid yellow .
And i saw ages ago a inferno orange "trophy" for sale
These are fakes right???

Reaction score
550 trophy's made. 500 right hand drive and 50 Swiss trophy's (left hand). they were only made in 2005 so 05 plate and 55 plate and one was a 2006 which was Clio trophy number 500 and was a prize give away in a magazine. They only come in red and are all the same. If there is people out there saying they have a liquid yellow or inferno orange (182 cup color) then they either don't have a clue about Clio trophy's or they have brought a sprayed one which i doubt very much !! Easy way to tell if its a genuine trophy: V6 spoiler, Sachs dampers, Recaro trendline seats with trophy plaque on the drivers seat.

Reaction score
trophy427 said:
Wel i think its bullocks cause he chats s***
But i have seen a orange one for sale as a trophy with the seats, wheels and spoiler

SACHs Dampers ?? people like to buy extras, the chances are it is a clio cup and had some clio trophy extras. im sorry but all trophys are red and unless someone has sprayed it then its not a trophy. but who in there right mind is guna spray a limited edition car ? thats just silly !!!! southend this sat yeah boys !!!!

Reaction score
See this is wat i though ill see if i can find the old advent to show every one
You would be a complete idiot to get the trophy sprayed a different colour

Reaction score
Trophy No.
He is wrong BUT I do remember someone transferring all the important trophy gear to an LY 182 about a year ago.. so it could be that?

Reaction score
Dont forget that recaros were an optional extra on late 182's. An that ppl use the trophy name to shift cars to unassuming buyers who take the dealers word as gospel.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
g40steve said:
The pre production cars were not all red.
As to numbers we have seen several cars with same number :roll:
No but all trophys left the factory as capsicum red.

Also just to lay a few facts down - there was more than one 06 plate. a few (at least 4 to my memory) didn't register theirs until the new plate came in.

Their is at least one trophy that has been resprayed - which colour i have no idea although that was also stripped so i doubt it's recognisable as a trophy now as it went back to a shell.