hyb

Reaction score
Parkers guide has the trophy down as an insurance group 17, and the 182 as 16. is that right? why are they any different

Reaction score
I was quoted 17, think it would be because of the special wheels etc, may make pikies more likely to nick them...

amm

Reaction score
the 182 cup is group 17 and the trophy is also group 17 i think it is to do with the 0 to 60 times as the 182 is 0 to 60 in 7.1 but the trophy and cup are both 6.9

Reaction score
The 182 was rated at 16D. When we applied for the rating for the Trophy, the ABI felt that it it required rating a group higher than this hence it ended up in 17D. They don't give any reason for their decisions.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Jeremy, good to have that cleared up.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
ha ha, nice avatar!

Not sold the BMW yet then I take it? You're still not sure your doing the right thing are you?

hyb

Reaction score
Not yet nope, im expecting a call from a possible buyer today to confirm coming to see it on the weekend. Everyday i'm thinking about the good and bad points about each car, just don't want to pick the trophy up and think doh!

Trophy : 3 years warranty, cheap to run and service, quick, fun to drive
bmw : all the mod cons, electric seats, full leather, loads of torque, "smart". Always getting compliments when I arrive at clients

I think I'm going to leave it to fate, if this guy comes down and buys it, fine i'll go get the trophy, if he doesn't, i'll probably goto renault and try and get my deposit back

Reaction score
Does that mean i win cos i was the first person to get it totally right??? :lol:

Or. . . .

Does it make me a Trophy geek??? :cry: